Friday, June 18, 2010

Yet another version

Yah, you can say I have issues. It's ok. I've made peace with it. I really really like doing this style of layout. The paint is fun. The spray ink is fun. The stamps are fun. Each one is the same, and yet unique.This is my baby brother, Clay. He's so funny. He had Darby's hat on Mother's day and figured he was all that and a bag of chips. Sorry girls, he's married, lol lol lol. I love my baby brother because he is as much of a goof ball as I am. I love the bit of pen that goes around each circle, the photo, and the entire layout. I like that some circles are darker than other. The random star stamps... all scrappy goodness to me.
I used up some old letter stickers... different fonts and styles for the title, it all works because it's so random.
I have an unexpected day off today. I think today will be a good day to clean out my closet, but I should probably build an ark. I plan on hiding out in my scrapping room too, but I can't promise that I won't make another layout that's different, lol
Have a good day!
~RonniH.
btw, you can double click on the last 2 photos to see them bigger. :)
*** to know how I did the nice circles *** check this out: at Studio Calico's blog I'm hoping that will help you out.

3 comments:

Carolyn M... said...

Love it! How did you get the perfect circles? Great job!

Anonymous said...

yeah how are the circles done?
very nice...layout.

Anonymous said...

how the circles done?