Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm bumpin' Tammy

so that I can show you photos of Nicki's grad. I have over 200 proofs I have to go through... She was so pretty. And I was so proud.Loved her dress. (From Once Upon a Bride)The back of it was pretty too.This is one of the few photos I have of me from that day. That's a warning to all scrapbookers out there, hand over the camera!!LOL, I love this one of my girls.

And finally, check out her shoes! Yes! Converse! (Footlocker) The purple and green checkers went perfectly with her dress.

Thanx for letting me share! And my test went well, btw! It was about as hard as I thought it would be, but I don't get results for about 8 weeks. I know! 8 Weeks!! I need 61 to pass, so I'm feeling pretty confident. And if I do fail, I can take it again in Feb. so it's not the end of the world.

Have a good week! Don't forget to check out Tammy's peek in the post below this one!

~RonniH

1 comment:

Carolyn M said...

Great pictures - how fun! They are so cute! Love the runners!