Friday, June 25, 2010

Off on another adventure

I was approved for a last minute thing at work. I am off on another adventure for a week. Dont worry, the challenge will still be posted on Monday as usual. The others will be chatty as usual.

I cant wait to see what they have cooked up for you all next week! I love coming back and checking the blog and seeing the inspiration and layouts and stories from everyone.

Hope you do to!

On a scrapbooking note, I was browsing scrapbooking websites for inspiration the other day. I found this layouts. I *heaert* it. I am going to be lifting it soon. Very very soon. I love the large photo and then all the tiny tiny ones. The only differences I would make would be to use different pictures in the tiny ones, not the same as the large and make it into a 2 pager.....but watch for it when I get back.

Have a great weekend. Take lots of pictures (I know I will be!). Have a safe and happy Canada Day :)

~~Melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a good time Mel! Love that layout!
~RonniH.