Saturday, June 12, 2010

These were my apple trees about a week or so ago. The blosssoms on them don't last very long againest the wind and the snow. They are very pretty and I can often smell the blooms in my kitchen. It's amazing how many bees start buzzing around them, looking for nectar. I noticed last night when I got home from work that my tree is filled with hard, small, little apples. It won't be long, and I'll have my hands filled with crab apples that no one wants to eat. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these photos... I would like to frame one or two I think.
Have you lots of plans for this weekend? It seems like most of my activities are all piled up on the calendar for the end of June. My daughter's have field trips and graduations and sleep overs and all kinds of parties planned, and I'll be writing my licensing exam the same weekend as my daughter's high school grad. I love being busy, though.
I'm trying to think of something exciting and interesting for Monday's challenge. We have a soccer game at 845 this morning that I should be getting ready for, and then another at noon. I'd like to go out on a photo shoot sometime this weekend, too, but I'm not sure if I can get away.
Have a good weekend!
~RonniH.
btw, you can double click my photos to see them bigger. Why??? I don't know what I've done differently, but it is nice to see them bigger.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Glad your photos come up bigger when you click on them. Technology! ~~Mel

ps great photos - totally frame them. Funky odd sized frames, not the usual 8x10. You need to stop at IKEA to get that.