Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you have an article of clothing that you've practically worn to death? I do. I have a pair of boots that the leather (if it's real leather) has been worn right off, the rubber sole is lifting and my feet get wet when it rains (and it's rained a lot lately!)
Yet I can't bear to throw them out. I'm such a pack rat! So I figured I document my love of these boots, and then I think I have to buy new ones. Always nice to have an excuse to go shopping, isn't it?I did my journalling on strips of paper, then cut them apart and inked the edges. I have some fantastic canvas flowers from Kari that were cut with Tim Holtzes' new dies. Drool. I so have to get that die for myself.
I laid down some old chipboard swirls that Fancy Pants put out years ago on my Jillibean paper, and sprayed it with mist. I had a transparency cut a little larger than 4 x 6, and I painted around that before putting down my photo. There's just a slight border, an interesting touch, yes? And I folded up some ribbon. I am thinking that the glue dots arent' holding it down well enough, and I might just end up sewing down the folds.
So that's it! Enjoy the week, looks like it might not rain as much as they say it will today, knock on wood! Any questions or comments, please feel free to ask.
And Carolyn, I answered how I made the perfect circles back on the post you asked about it. :)
Have a good day!
~RonniH.

No comments: