Monday, June 28, 2010

This week's challenge:

Hi! sorry this is late today! I'm afraid the day got away from me. But I'm here now, ready to challenge you in the week ahead!

Are you ready for it?

Ready, set, 1, 2, 3,
Go!
Your challenge this week is to use a number as a title. Here's a layout of my mom and dad (taken on Mother's day) I traced a chipboard 2 onto a paper bag, and cut it out. I inked it up pretty good, and stuck it on a tag that I'd stamped on with some of the drool-worthy stamps from Tim Holtz.
I had some of the circles that I'd punched out from previous projects, and laid them out, and sprayed with mist over the background. I used a clock stamp in a few circles. And I also stamped little circles, using the end of a pencil.There's some masking tape. Some random sewing. Another stamped up tag that I punched butterflies out. A little lace. Just a fun, junked up layout, dontcha think?
so now it's your turn, use numbers as your title. Use a number to signify the number of kids you have. Or do a countdown to (or from) a holiday. Use a number for age. Or perhaps your address? There are so many possibilities!
Any questions or comments? I love to hear from you and I read all your comments, even when they're not directed to me, lol
Have a good week! See you later!
~RonniH.

No comments: