Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another version

This is to show you how versatile (seriously, is that spelled right?? spellchecker says so, but really??) my second last challenge is. This version has a black background, lime green paint, and a white gel pen. By the way Kari, I need another white pen, could you set me one aside? Thanx! :) Huh, I just noticed how crooked this is. I've been taking pictures of my layouts outside on my step cause the lighting is better and I think it gives an interesting background. But still, I could at least take pictures straight on. For Mother's day, Nicole bought me that houndstooth tape. Love it! And for the letter D, I traced a chipboard letter onto cardstock, and just painted in the letter, and cut it out.
The stars were very carefully heat embossed in white. Cute hat my kid has, huh? I seriously loved that last challenge, and I've done a lot of different versions of it. I love getting my fingers dirty with paint!
Have a good day!
~RonniH.
btw, you can click on the last 2 smaller photos to make big, but not the one of the layout. Sorry, we're still trying to figure this all out. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad you like that tape...I was there to help pick everything out :) hehehe Love helping enable you guys!

Anonymous said...

great layout love the colors!

Carolyn M.. said...

Great layouts Ronni - inspiring as always!