Friday, June 4, 2010

happy Friday!

See anything wrong with this layout? Besides it being a little bit crooked? Do you see where I had a little problem and needed to fix it?Maybe if I show you a different angle? See where it says "photographs"? Yah, that didn't turn out very well when I laid down the glue and tried to add glitter over it. And truth be told, the swirl on the n in Noteworthy didn't turn out so hot either. So to fix it, I was generous with the placement of some buttons and swirls, and if I didn't tell you, you'd not have known that that wasn't on purpose. And there's nothing wrong with this picture, I just wanted to show you another close up of the layout. Don't panic when layouts don't work out the way you had pictured in your head. Flaws make them a little more interesting, and most of the time they can be fixed. Besides, it's the memories that are the most important. There aren't any scrapping police (that I'm aware of) that are going to arrest you for having imperfect layouts. :)
Have a good weekend!
~RonniH

No comments: