Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday challenge

Gee I wish I was a little more computer literate! There was a paint tutorial on Studio Calico's blog that I want to show you so that you can try this challenge, and I'm not quite sure how to link it up! Frustrating!! lol
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_I1y7LS31yk0/S_iY8eBs_II/AAAAAAAAA7s/38SXZEmoME4/s1600/20100522_3122.jpg
I'm hoping that this will somehow work. If not, google Studio Calico, and if you check on the left hand bar of the page,under May's posts, it's called Paint Effects Tutorial. My challenge to you is to try something this fun! Play with paint and ink and stamps on a plain background.

I had so much fun with this! I actually tried it several times, and here are two to show you. Try using a black background and a white gel pen. I tried that the other day, and instead of stamping, I used white embossing powder. I love the fun, messy look of these layouts, you could never duplicate these entirely if you tried. There are a million different paints and backgrounds you can use! Different sized circles, or stars, or squares... I seriously love this look. I'm up to my elbows in paint, and love it!
Have a good week! Have fun trying something new!

~RonniH.

1 comment:

TheMommaBear said...

woooooooooohoooooooooo love love love this ...awesome ronnie!!!!!