Friday, May 14, 2010

working on something

So I've been working on a super secret surprise project. Can't tell you what it is, other than to say when Kari told me about said super secret surprise project, I was really excited. *grin*
What can I show you instead? How about some pictures that are inspiring me right now?This one was taken on Mother's day. It's me and my sister and sister-in-laws, and my mom. Momma looks pretty proud huh? I can't wait to do something special with it.

And this one is special too. lol. Me, my brothers, and sister. Don't ask what we're doing, I couldn't tell ya. But it was fun to hang out with them, and just visit. By the way, we're on the couch, from oldest to youngest, starting with me. :)

Take care this weekend, and I hope you get some scrapping done! :) I'm getting back to work asap on my super secret surprise project, I can't wait to show you!

~RonniH.

p.s!

BTW! My layout came back from Canadian Scrapbooker today, and they mentioned that the magazine will be out soon. So as soon as I know where I am in it, I'll let you know! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Is this the super secret project that I know about? Cuz if it is, it is going to knock everyones socks off :)