Monday, May 17, 2010

Challenge for this week!

Good morning!!

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, isn't it awesome? I've actually started digging out my warm weather clothes. For the first time this year, this weekend I wore shorts. Well, maybe not short shorts, but my legs did start to see some sun. Can't hardly wait for summer!
So if we've ever met in real life, you know that I think it's really important to document yourself. No one knows you better than you. And even the littlest details are important to remember. I want my future generations to know me.
This week's challenge is to take a self-portrait, and scrap it. Doesn't matter if the details about yourself are big or small. Doesn't matter at all. Just take a photo of yourself, that you took of yourself, and scrap it. Easy peasy right?
I have a large mirror in my living room that is perfect for when no one I know will let me take photos of themselves. I used up some Basic Grey that I've been hoarding, and some wonderful little letter stickers for the title. I'm not sure how well the title reads, but it says "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~Abraham Lincoln.
The butterfly, I stamped on a transparency with Staz-on, and cut it out.

And you know I love my Tim Holtz products.... these dog tags that say imagine, journey, and wander were perfect.

There you are then, go off! Create! Have fun! See you again later this week!

~RonniH.

No comments: