Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello Friday!

So I'm heading off to Calgary again this weekend, but this time, just for Saturday. I have a mock practical exam to help me prepare for my licensing exam at the end of June. I'm getting a little nervous, but I keep reminding myself that it's what I do all day, every day. The worst part of being gone this weekend, is that it cuts into my scrapping time. lol
Have you had a good look at the kit that I've designed for this month? It's useful for more than just the project. I took the one page and lifted it, to show you how versitile they can be.This is just the left hand side, and I followed a similiar scheme as before, just used different colours, and changed placement of the title and and photo.It was niec not having to come up with a new scheme, cause lately, I haven't had as much time to scrap as I would like. And I also loved the design the first time around.

So think about picking up a kit, and using it for more than just what it was intended for. And then have a look at some work you've done already, and see if you can scraplift yourself too.

Have a good weekend! ~RonniH.

No comments: