Friday, May 7, 2010

3 weeks ago...

this was the scene in my backyard. See that? Grass, and it was green. No snow. No ice. No Ronni wearing a jacket cause the weather was ugly outside. *sigh* Well this weather can't last long, right? I'm looking forward to the weather getting better this weekend. I just keep repeating to myself that there was still snow in June last year, so we shouldn't be surprised that there's snow now....
My mom did a cool layout of the last big snow that we had, so maybe I should suck it up a little bit, and look for the good side. If it's cold out this weekend, I can just stay in my jammies and scrap all day, right?
Have a good weekend!
~RonniH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Ronni,

I remember you talking about your camera before...how much you LOVED it. I am looking for a good point and shoot that is compact for my purse but gives great quality...any suggestions? You appear to know what you are talking about.