Thursday, May 27, 2010

What I've been working on...

I have a quick moment, and thought I'd show you what I've been working on this week. A simple lo of my girls and I. I used a scrap piece of paper, and traced around it with paint., and added paint to the edges of the photo too.I love the new embossable cardstock. It's black with a blue core. So I traced out a three, and distressed the edges. As well, I stamped lettters onto the blue side with my new Tim Holtz stamps, and punched out some butterflies, and traced and cut out a heart. Inked the edges of them too. To the heart I added some eyelets, and threaded 3 strings of floss and tied 'em up. I totally love that new Basic Grey paper, I had to be careful not to drool on it, lol. What can I say, I'm special with a capital R (as my daughter would say)
Anyways, don't forget to check out Tammy's challenge, and have a good week! :)
~RonniH.

No comments: