Tuesday, February 9, 2010

winter photos

Winter, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but not everyone likes you. You're too cold. You make me dress in many unflattering layers. You're not as much fun as Spring, or Summer. But, you do make for some interesting photos...I went out with a friend of mine about 2 weeks ago down to Chin lake. This one of the bridge is one of my most favorite that I've ever taken.And I love this one of wheat/weeds.

And I think this one of the barbed wire on a fence post is pretty cool too.

But this doesn't mean I like you winter... It's hard to take photos when you have mittens on. ;)

~RonniH.

2 comments:

Carolyn M... said...

Ronni I love your pictures - you amaze me with how you can make something ucky beautiful and your quick witt is great. You could write a book!! Thanks for sharing.

embellishedmemories ltd said...

Thanks so much Carolyn! I'm glad you like them! :)
~Ronni