Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time for an adventure

It's been a few weeks since I've been out on a photography adventure, and I'm starting to get an itchy trigger finger. A good friend of mine from town here often joins me, we jump in my car, and where we end up is where we take photos. The M.D. of Taber park has given me tonnes of inspiration. It amazes me that even when I go with someone else, they see things differently then I do. My friend's work astounds me, and I can't but be inspired. Even the simple trees look different behind her lense, even if we were standing side by side. But like I mentioned earlier, it's time to go out on a shooting adventure again. I love taking photos. I love seeing new things. I love trying different angles and shooting modes. I love learning to see differently. A photo taking adventure sounds like more fun than grocery shopping or laundry or homework, doesn't it? I'm not sure how I'm going to scrap these photos, but I'll come up with something soon. By the way, we love to hear from you on the blog. You're welcome to leave comments at any time. If you have questions or suggestions, please, feel free!
Anyways, til next time,
~RonniH.

No comments: