Monday, February 22, 2010

Challenge day!!!!

Hey everyone how was your weekend? i had a good one i love working in the store and dont get to very often anymore. I find myself so relaxed when im there, then again who wouldnt? surrounded by beautiful papers and embellishments and bling..yummmmmmy!!!

So your challenge this week is to do a multi- photo Layout. In this LO i used 15 photos, I cropped them to all fit on my page and mounted them on an angle to get a little more room on the paper.


I cant wait to hear about the gurls trip to Edmonton this weekend!!! They went to convention, I so wish I could of gone. I cant wait to see the projects they made, hear all the stories, and find out what new and wonderful product we have coming!!! YUMMMMMMMY!!!
I hope u all have a great week, I know Mel will be sharing some more exciting pics of her march kit, and i do believe that Ronnie will have some awesome photos to share with us also!!
chat soon
~tam~

No comments: