Monday, February 1, 2010

February's kit

So I owe you an apology for the colours in my pictures. I realize they aren't the greatest, but the lighting in my kitchen sucks in the evening, and I didn't get time to take more before handing over my sample to Kari. So do you like it? It's February, what better time to document all of your favorite things?The roses on the cover are what I show you, step by step, how to make. They're made with cheesecloth, and if I can make them, they're practically idiot proof. :) Really, they're simple, and add a great touch to future scrappy projects.

There is lots of room to add extra photos or journalling because of all the fold out sides. The colours are fabulous pinks, browns, and reds. Everything you need to make this little book is included in the kit... buttons, beads, everything. I had so much fun coming up with this project, and I hope you enjoy it too. Any questions or help you may need, don't hesitate to ask us. :)
So that's it for me tonight... twice in one day, I'm sure you're tired of me by now, LOL! Have a good night, we'll be chatting again soon!
~Ronni H.

No comments: