Sunday, February 28, 2010

Exciting news!

Someone you know will be in the summer issue of Canadian Scrapbook magazine! I'm so excited! I got home late last night from a lab in Calgary, and I had that fantastic bit of news waiting for me in my email. I posted the layout on the blog before, it was of when I went to Calgary in November for an optical convention, do you remember it? It was the view from my hotel room. Well, I can't show it to you now, one of the stipualtions is that I have to remove it until after the publication. I promise, though, when I can, I will repost it for you.

Anyways, it sure feels like spring is coming, doesn't it? Like I mentioned, I was in Calgary all day yesterday for a lab, so I can't get out today to take photos, but I sure do want to! So I figured I'd show you a few more from last weekend.The view from the top of the steep stairs that I climbed. My legs are still a little weak after that hike, I'm not as young as I used to be, lol!And this one is from my walk into the woods. It is another one of my favorites from that day.And this one is a little more abstract, I suppose. It's just the weeds up againest the cement base of the bridge. I like how it's all cracked-looking.

And the deer... I wasn't able to get terribly close to them, they watched where I was at all times. I was pretty excited when I stumbled across them though.

So, I'm hoping to catch the men's hockey game (go Canada go!) and the closing ceremony for the Olympics in between 30 loads of laundry. Time to get groceries again, too. lol, The work never ends, does it? But I'll be doing some scrapping in the meantime. I just have to decide what photos I want to print off... I can't afford ALL 430, and besides, I don't know what I'd DO with all 430 from last weekend. I need to have room to take more photos...

Take care! ~RonniH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures and yes your right it does feel like spring has come.Gratz on your publication.