Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday!

Happy weekend! Did you catch the opening of the Olympic ceremonies last night? I did, and was amazed at them... especially the light show. I would have loved to have seen that in person! I'd heard rumours of who was going to light the caldron, and was pleased to see it was everyone of who I'd heard.
So I thought I'd show off a little of what I've done in the past few days. I'll be in later this afternoon, so this will be in the store, as well as a few others. :)
I like to write up and then scrap lists of my kids. I haven't done one of Darby in a little while, so it was time. I LOVE this photo I took of her. It's in black and white, and then I "erased" the black and white layer, so that her green/blue eyes were back to the original photo colour, as well as her poncho in photoshop. Journalling reads:
When you're with friends, you make up songs and sing them over and over. You talk constantly. Your favorie classes are art and music. your favorite colour is green. You would eat cheese pizz for every meal if I'd let you. You always have stories to share of your day. You have 2 favorite songs: "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond and "Wagon Wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show. You're tucking youself into bed every night, hoping I don't notice that you're up too late reading. Your favorite books are about fairies or the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series. You want to be an artist when you grow up and a substitute teacher in your spare time. Jan. 2010
So, I'll be back with more stuff soon! Happy scrappin!
~RonniH.

No comments: