Thursday, February 25, 2010

A quick post...

So I have to get ready for work soon, but I thought I'd show you a quick and simple layout I did the other day. I love this patterened paper!!
Can you tell what I did the title on?? It's metal duct tape! I cut letters out with my sizzix out of double sided tape paper, and added glitter, and stuck them right onto the duct tape. It's shiney and silvery, just like the fab winged skulls. I wrote the journalling right onto the tape with a sharpie marker. I had some see-through hearts of Heidi Swapps that I added with blinged out brads. I have a corner punch that I used on the duct tape to make photo corners, and ta-da! Done!
Anyone else have the song Rockstar by Nickleback stuck in their heads now this morning too??
K, I'm off to get dressed to face the day, have a good one!
~RonniH.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Love the duct tape!!! What a great idea!!!