Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some good stuff...

I found a little time to do some scrapping last night, and I wanted to show it to you today, but you're gonna have to wait. It's gonna be for your challenge next week! I love how it turned out! So in the meantime, I thought I'd show you something I did about this same time last year. I love the combo of turquoise and red together. And b&w photos are always some of my favorites. I love hand cut titles. I love paint. That little hint of red in the "the" title and in the flower centers as well in the buttons makes me happy. :) This is one of my favorite layouts. I hope it inspires you to document some of your favourite things too. Use your favorite colours and techniques. It'll be fun, I promise! Have a good day, happy scrappin'!
~RonniH.


No comments: