Wednesday, March 10, 2010

more snow!

So now, where did spring go now?? There is so much snow outside my window! Yuck! And I hear that it'll be like, plus 3 today. So that'll be yucky.
Just figured I'd show you a few more photos from one of my favourite excursions ever, and I'm really hoping you're not tired of seeing them, lol. I'm pretty sure Carolyn won't mind?The river... with that cool tower thing off in the distance.Loved the shadows the stairs made, but unfortunately, you can't see the moon in the photo as good as you could in real life.The path way...

And (of course) another view of the bridge.

It must be getting close for time for me to go out shooting again, I think I've shown you all the interesting stuff from that weekend.

Anyways, time to get ready work, have a good day!

~RonniH.

1 comment:

Carolyn M said...

Thanks Ronni - love them!!! It was great to see you this weekend, come play with us again sometime soon!! We miss you!