Sunday, March 28, 2010

Scrappy stuff!!

Hello my friends, we meet again. :)
I hope you've been having a good weekend. It's strange, but mine seems to be going on and on and on. I'm getting work done, but I'm kinda looking forward to going to work tomorrow so that I can rest!
I have been able to get some scrapping done, and I've got an interesting challenge all ready for tomorrow, but I thought I'd throw a little inspiration your way. I've been messing around a lot lately with spray inks... totally love them. They can make a plain background interesting, and 2 will never be the same.I punched a bunch of circles from scrap paper, inkied the edges, stuck 'em down, and then sewed a straight-ish line a couple of times across them. I traced some letters for "waiting" and used us some old MM type letter stickers. Gosh, I love those letters! The top corner photocorner was just punched from an old dictionary page.

So, yep, another layout done. Any questions or comments? You know, I love to hear what you have to say! *grin* I'll see you tomorrow then with one of our 52 challenges.

~RonniH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick question...what do you use to ink edges? Is one better than the other?

embellishedmemories ltd said...

I love Tim Holtz's line of distress ink pads. I've used ink pads with "foamy" cores, and I find that they break down quite quickly. Tim's take a real beating, they're very durable. I have nearly every colour, but that's just my personal preference.
HTH!~RonniH.

Anonymous said...

were the oranges 69 cents each or a pound?