Monday, March 15, 2010

Challenge for this week

I hope you're all adjusting better to the time change than I am. My internal clock is messed up, and will be for another week I'm sure. I had a hard time falling asleep, and an even harder time getting up this morning!
So here's your challenge for this week. I was visiting with a friend, and we were discussing favourite brands and patterned paper. 7Gypsies makes me weak in the knees, and I still love some of their older paper. So that's your challenge. Dig out some of your FAVORITE OLDER products, and USE IT! I've been hoarding some of this paper forever, and I still love it. I have more left over, still. lol

Just a quick layout about how I love taking photos...Love those Tim Holtz acrylic pieces. I lifted some of the letters in my title, too for dimension.
And hidden in the paper, is a butterfly I punched from more of the same paper. Inked the edges of it, and used a pop dot to adhere.
Any questions?? If so, just leave a comment, I love reading them.
Use a favourite, OLDER product. Go on, it's fun. Reminds you of good times, doesn't it? lol
~RonniH.

No comments: