Monday, March 29, 2010

52 week challenge

Hello Monday!
I love to use quotes. Often they are my title, or I encorporate them right into my journalling. I love quotes, and spend hours on the internet looking up new ones to use. I like how they can "say" what I want to say. Here's your challenge for this week, use this quote on a layout (or a card if you're so inclined):
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller
Yes, I stamped the quote on masking tape. I used spray inks to make up the background paper. Manipulated the photo in photoshop (it's from when I was down at the park in Lethbridge, remember it?)And added some of the flowers I showed you how to make last week. Heidi Swapp clock, with Tim Holtz "inspire" "breathe" and "believe" metal tags. A little bit of Maya Road metal flowers... ummm, Maya Road chipboard key.
Anyways, have fun with the quote!! Go off, and scrap! And as always, any questions or comments, you're welcome to leave them. :)
~RonniH.

No comments: