Sunday, November 8, 2009

WOW!

This sways from a scrapbook post, but it is still crafty!

I am working the craft show this weekend. My sister and I went to help set up on Friday evening and then she was working yesterday and I was to work today. They called me at work yesterday before lunch and asked if I could come in the afternoon. Yup. So I was there. My sister is coming in this afternoon to help. It is so busy!

I am so amazed by the creative spirit that is there by all artisans. There is some amazing work there. So professional! So well put together and run. I love this craft show each and every year! It amazes me what people can do with jewlery, pottery, window, vinyl signs, etc. So cool!

If you are out and about there, stop by to say hi if you see me around!

~~Melanie

No comments: