Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy weekend!

So how are you doing? Was it just me, or did yesterday feel like a Monday in the middle of the week. My week has been all mixed up with a holiday in the middle of it.

Have you got many scrappy plans this weekend? I'm afraid I don't... I have an optical convention in Calgary this weekend. But I am bringing my little camera, and hoping for some intersting photo ops. Who knows, right? I was inCalgary last weekend too, for a lab for school. I did pretty good, thanx for asking. 4.92 out of 5 and while I'm pretty proud of that mark, I'd like to know what I did wrong. Our papers, after they're marked go to the head office in NAIT, so I'm not sure if I'll ever know.

I did start a little bit of scrapping on Wed., but it's not complete. I go through spurts when I scrap lots really fast, then scrap little very slow. And I'm on slow speed right now. But I thought I'd leave you with a cool photo I took the day after Halloween.

Have a good weekend! See ya soon!

~RonniH.

No comments: