Saturday, November 28, 2009

I knew I had photos of some layouts to show you, and when I went out this morning to take photos of the snow, I found them! Too many memory cards for the camera, and not enough for me! LOL (get it? or am I really not funny?)

Anywho!! One of my mom's sisters was here for a visit this summer. I happily shot off a couple dozen photos of the two of them. :) The blue background paper, I stamped all over with swirls. I took a piece of shaped patterned paper that I had, and traced it on the back of the patterned paper that I used in this layout so I had that cool brackety-y shape in the colours I wanted. I sewed it down (I've been doing a lot of sewing on paper lately.)
I made a flower by tracing 3 different shapes of hearts onto the paper, layering and stacking them into a flower shape, and using a brad in the center. I finished it up with lots of stickles. I hate the drying time, but love the effect.The butterfly (which I wish I'd gotten a better photo of) I stamped onto a transparency with Staz-on and cut out, and then repeated the technique with the clock stamp. I wrote my journaling along the shaped patterned paper. A little lace. A little bling. And ta-da!

I have to write a test today for school. Again. Luckily I do that on the internet. And I have laundry to do. As I mentioned earlier, I took photos of the snow that fell overnight, and I want to go through them and get those printed off. I have a date with my scrapping room that I don't want to miss out on either. Hmmm, almost sounds like I'm a little busy?

Have fun scrapping, we'll chat again soon!

~Ronni H.

No comments: