Sunday, November 29, 2009


This may be a first for me, 2 posts in 2 days. If I keep this up, I may just have to get a blog of my own! I thought I'd show you some of the photos I took yesterday, and hopefully I'll be able to carve out a little time to scrapbook them.

And here's some quotes to help you out with your own winter photos:

"Every mile is two in winter." ~George Herbert

"Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours."" ~Robert Bryne

"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face." ~Victor Hugo

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation."~Sinclair Lewis

"Snowflakes are one of natures most fragile things, but just look at what they do when they stick together." ~Verna M. Kelly

"A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water."~Carl Reiner]

"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled."~Anon.

Have a great day! See ya again soon. :D

~Ronni H.

No comments: