Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy weekend!

Happy Friday! I've been waiting for this weekend for two weeks. I've been so busy the past few weekends, and even though this one isn't much slower, I'm at least home for it. I have a paper I've got to get written for school, and my house is in shambles, but there are so many ideas I want to try scrapping.

I hear the store is open late tonight too.... I'm hoping to convince my other half that tonight would be a good night to go shopping for Christmas. Early Christmas gifts are good too. And if Dave asks what I'd like for Christmas, I'd love a Slice. ;)

I have done a little scrapping, I'll post pictures of that later... it was too dark last night to take photos. That felt so good, I haven't scrapped in a month! I know, shocking, isn't it!! But I thought I'd take a minute and show you a few photos from my last trip to Calgary... I love that city, I'd almost move there. The view from my hotel room the night I got there.
What it looked like early Sat. morning (my classes started at like, 8:30 a.m., no sleeping in for me!)

The Calgary tower on the way downtown. We stayed at the Hyatt.... oohhh, so great!! I can't wait to scrap some of these photos!! :D
Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hi, and happy weekend! Get to scrapping!
~Ronni H.


No comments: