Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This, that, and the other...

Hey! How's it going? I'm ok... the wind is driving me a little nutty though. I'd love to show you some of the awesome layouts that I've done recently, but alas, I've been in a real funk since I was at the store last month for the big crop. Not sure what my problem is, but I really haven't had a lot of time to scrapbook either. So I'm patiently waiting it out. What do you do when you have scrappers block?

I do, however, have some cool Halloween Jack-o-Lanterns to show you... I'm thinking of making a mini Halloween album about them, and I am hoping that will be enough to get me out of my scrappers block.
Above is my oldest daughter's pumpkin.
and here is my youngests: And the oldest daughter's boyfriend's pumpkin And here's mine... a little one getting attacked by a large one! Fun, eh?
So I hope things are going well, and I'll chat with you again soon!
~Ronni H.


No comments: