Monday, November 30, 2009

Super Secret Project

I know some of you have been waiting to see the outcome of the Super Secret Project I have been talking about and working on! Here you go!




A top view of the Super Secret Project



I have been working on a Super Secret Project this weekend - for Kbear et al. I took it over to my siser's tonight - she was pretty impressed and surprised. Hopefully they will enjoy it and get good use out of it. Now I did learn a few things in making this one - for the next time (whenever that is! LOL)

Have you figured it out?

It is an Advent Calendar for the month of December.




























Note - I am not this creative on my own! I based it on one that I saw it on this website Advent Calendar. I made mine with the larger matchboxes. She used smaller ones, but I needed more space to put little gifts for Kbear who is 22 months (fruit candies, fruit to go, etc).

Thanks for looking! ~~Melanie

3 comments:

Jenna Slomp said...

Very, very cool Melanie! Love it!

Anonymous said...

turned out awesome mel!!!!!!

*tammy*

Anonymous said...

super cute idea!. You have such a creative edge.
~Melissa Szalai-Rasmussen~