Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lets start the year off with a little blontest

lol I just made that up...........contest+ blog = blontest

Here are the rules:
Very simple. I am going to post a question every few days through the month of January. Post a comment to answer it. At the end of the month we will put all the people who have commented throughout the month into a draw for an awesome RAK from Kari. The more questions you comment on (only one comment per question per person please), the more you are entered.

Viola!

Todays question - How did you spend your New Years?

Kari and I got together at my place and we scrapbooked until about 3am or so! It was so awesome to hang out, watch movies, laugh - oh laugh lots - and get creative!

I finished up my January Kit designs..................oh did I mention the January kit lately? hehehe Bright colours. We wanted to put something together to take you right out this winter, cold weather gloom. I know it worked for me! I had a lot of fun with it.

I will post my ideas tomorrow before the launch on Monday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually organized my scrapbooking supplies. And it has inspired me to make more time for it! And then I was up all night with a baby who had pink eye in both eyes! BUT...someday I hope to be as lucky as you and just scrapbook all night!

tricia said...

We had a pretty quiet new year's eve as we just chilled at home and broke out the pop and fancy glasses and popped party poppers with our 5 year old son. After our little guy went to bed we watched an awsome movie (Eagle Eye) and then went to bed ourselves. New Year's day we stayed at home and had McD's. It was awsome!!!

Anonymous said...

Al and I spent a relaxing new year's with my brother Garth and his wife Krista. We had so much fun teelling stories, talking and feastin on Al's cooking

Barnyard Scrappin' said...

I spent my new year's with my husband and kids. we fondued, watched hockey and played rockband. It was a very nice evening and the kids had a blast.

Stacey Barrows

Barnyard Scrappin' said...

I spent new year's eve with my husband and kids. We did a fondue, watched the hockey games and played rockband. It was a nice quiet evening and the kids had a blast.

Stacey Barrows

Anonymous said...

I spent New Year's eve with my husband and kids. We did a fondue, watched the hockey games and played rockband. It was a nice quiet evening and the kids had a blast.

Anonymous said...

What? Nobody has commented? What's up with that?

In any case, I'll answer: I spent New Year's Eve celebrating my birthday and watching my BIL set off fireworks on the dock for my nephews and kids. The dogs went crazy and the boys almost fell in the water every time. We watched the decked out boats parading up and down the intracoastal waterway and then finished the night off with champagne while watching Kill Bill till 2am. Fun times! Anita

Anonymous said...

I spent New Years Eve sick, Fred and I went to bed at 9 p.m. We had to cancel our plans with the Shimbashi's, it was very sad....

Started to feel better now though!!

Mimi said...

Chris and I went to a friends house and we played Wii, did some stair sledding (lol), had yummy yummy snacks and too many ceasers!!!

Anonymous said...

We took our kids to the Family fest. And on New Years day we always take down the Christmas Tree.