Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blog Contest Question #6

So, I am going to be in Sask for the next few days, so I thought I would post a few questions to cover the last few days of the month.

What is your favourite embellishment to use of a layout?

Of course, if you know me at all, you know it is BRADS! A page is not complete without being inked around the edges or brads on it. I tell ya, the different sizes, colours. The shine and matte. Oh Brads! (nor is a card class complete without brads lol).

~~Melanie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm......that's a tough one. I love stamps - I think I love to buy them more than using them. When I remember I always have a stamp to put on a page.

I also really am liking stickles....as well as chipboard or grungeboard with the "sprays" we have made out of ranger ink refills and pearlex - they go with everything!

Mimi said...

Stickles have truly changed my life! Well maybe just my scrapbook pages but I LOVE STICKLES!!

Anonymous said...

Tough question...I like flowers but have started using more embellishments like chipboard and
grungeboard.

Anonymous said...

I love transparencies, masks, ink and metal findings. And that may all change again next month - or not!

Anonymous said...

i like chipboard and ribbon. i have been buying a few more embellishments here and there and making myself actually use them...buttons, flowers and prima tape...dont want dh think i am just buying and not using.
theresa