Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!


I can hardly believe that it's almost 2009! Do you have any resolutions you're making this year? I resolved a few years ago not to make any more resolutions, and so far, so good! LOL! Do you have any big plans for this evening? We're going out with some friends. My oldest daughter will be 17 (gasp!) on Friday (yes, she was the New Year's baby), so we still have one more party after tonight.

Anyways, I wanted to leave you with what I've done with December's kit. Honestly, when I was finished, it was nothing but a few small scraps of papery goodness. One of my favorites ever!

So here goes:




This card is like the one on the cover of the Scrapbooks Etc. Dec issue. I thought it was cool that they used the same paper as what was in the kit... Total scraplift going on....This is an altered CD cover from 7 Gypsies, the plan is to one day actually put a CD of our favorite Christmas music in it.



This is a cute little mini album I made to throw our holiday photos into.And there's a college of photos to give you an idea of the inside. Please please please ignore the yellow tablecloth in the background! Thankfully, I've ditched it since I've taken these photos! LOL!And then, just some quick ornaments:

See, I told you there was a lot I could do with this kit.

So, all the best to you and yours! See you next year!

~Ronni

No comments: