Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blog Contest Questions #5

What is your favourite scrapbooking company? Line of paper or embellishments? Do you find yourself using one company over another all the time?


Myself, I am an equal opportunity scrapper :) lol I use whatever I like with my photos. I am however jonesing over the Vita Bella line lately and am using it for my entire Ireland book.

Odd, bc I usually dont use the same papers for 2 layouts - just ask Kari! It has been a challenge to make them look different and have a different feel, but the colours all made the photos pop. Crazy.

~~Melanie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know there are a bunch of you out there that are Basic Grey fans however I am with Mel I like a lot of different papers (including Basic Grey).

I really do enjoy Fancy Pants and most of their lines - right now my favorite is Arctic Chill - its just bright, colorful and fun!

Mimi said...

I too am an equally opporunity scrapbooker. I use whatever I am loving for my pictures.

Anonymous said...

Mel use to be totally anti Basic Grey....sorry Mel got you on this one. "I KNOW"....hehehehe. She has however in the last year warmed up to the thought of Basic Grey on her pages...SHOCKING....but looks awesome girl. I am however a huge Basic Grey fan if you did not know that already....but do love using a variety of paper.

Kari

Anonymous said...

Easy - BASIC GREY - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Kari could tell you, I'm sure - 7gypsies and Basic Grey are my 'steady eddies'. However, I'm really loving Graphic 45 lately.

Anonymous said...

Love Basic Grey, but I am really liking October Afternoon. I like the October Afternoon because it is double sided.