Tuesday, January 13, 2009

hi everyone!!!



Happy new year everyone!!!! Hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas, the coast was beautiful and we had an awesome trip. watch for some great photo's in upcomming Lo's
I'm home with the flu today and thought it would be agreat idea to add my Jan kit Lo's, enjoy!!!!

here are my cards, actually had a lot of fun putting them together( u know how card challenged i am...lol)

this is my niece rylee, playing in the park...I got all pictures from my sister this time for the kit, I dont get alot of pics of her kids so i did the kit with them.


this is my nephew Nolan on his first Birthday!!! what a cutie!!!

this is my oldest niece she is so sweet!!!! her name is Alexis!!
the Lo at the top is my favorite ....its gonna be my inspire word for the year...DREAM.
Love the new challenges going on and hope to see all join the 12 challenge what a great idea!!! and u must see Ronni's book in the store she did a fab job on it!!!! its a great way to remember this year 2009.
so school has started and to say the least my brain is growing...there hasnt been one nite yet that i havent had at least 2 hours of home work!!!!! I have avery small class which makes it alot of fun!! there is only 5 of us.
i miss my scrap time and have had a LO on mt desk for the last 5 days now , and my mojo has left the building!!! if u see it please return it....thanx
have a great week everyone....
tam

No comments: