Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pppppssssssssssssssstttttttttt Do I have some news!

1. Did you hear? We have an online store coming soon! Watch the website http://www.embellishedmemories.ca/ for more details.

2. Guess who finally sold their house!?!?!?!? One guess.......YES! They did! But even better - Guess who bought a house this weekend! YES!!!! I am happy to report that my sister and bil sold their house (after a very long 6 months) and bought today! *woot*

3. Keep your eyes and ears open for a Meet Keely crop! Once they are here (they move Mar 20) and settled, we will have one arranged for those who want to meet my little K-bear :) She is now walking and into everything - so it may be a short visit for her lol but I know there are a few gals who didnt get to meet her last time she stopped by!

4. The March kit is delish! I got all my stuff done in one night. I was amazed at how quickly everything just came together. I am just waiting for photos to print for the layouts.

5. I am very excited to be heading up to Edmonton with Kari and Edith for the Memories convention. It will be great to see and use the new CHA stuff and come back with some exciting ideas and classes. Cant wait!

6. I am off on a jet plane again next week. After a long year of late hours and lots of stress (just ask Kari), I earned the Award of Excellence for 2008. We are off to Punta Cana, DR. There wont be a lot of photos as there isnt much to see/do in the area, but my friend Linda and I have a few day trips planned to get out of the resort (we arent sit on the beach for a week kinda gals lol).

Oh, but I just found out that our resort has Flamingos around. She is going to be returning home with like 40000 photos just of them, I know it! LOL We are also planning on doing the Jeep Safari tour and want to go to Manati Park http://www.manatipark.com/ Hopefully that will give us a few opportunities to take photos to scrapbook when we get home. If not, well, expect a lot of pages about the different drinks we try! LOL We are going to try our first ever Martinis at the Martini bar there. Wish us luck!

That is all for now. Hope you are having an awesome week! I know mine just got better! LOL

~~Melanie

No comments: