Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hi again!




















So I was in the store briefly last weekend, and I must say, you guys sure know how to make a girl feel good! *blush* Seems a few of you like my stuff! And yes, I'm a real, live person, which was a pretty funny comment, LOL!

Would you like to see what I dropped off at the store? I do have Feb.'s kit to show you, but you'll have to wait a few days for that...
This is a layout I did of my sweet nephew, Joe. I'm not sure if you can read the journalling, so it says: Isn't Joe's t-shirt cute?? His Auntie Michelle gave it to him, as a gift to me, I think!

(his t-shirt reads: If you think I'm cute, you should see my auntie)
I cut out a felt heart, and stitched around it, and added a button and some brass flowers. Who says flowers are only for girls?



I love love love this October Afternoon paper (Night Light Louie I believe..?)and as soon as I saw it, I knew I could use these photos of Joe on it. And when I was cutting it out, I thought to myself that the little monsters/dinosaurs were so stinking cute. And I wondered how I could make them any cuter. So I looked over my stash and saw some googly eyes, and added them.

I think they turned out even cuter than what they were to begin with, don't you?






Took the girls sledding at the beginning of January... the blue Maya Road frame worked perfectly to highlight them in the midst of all the kids...






Tim Holtz is totally my hero, and so much of his stuff worked on this layout. The game spinner. The "giggle" token. The distress inks.






Sigh. I love his stuff. And I stitched around the photo and added buttons. I've actually done that a lot lately, love the effect.
And here's a mini album I did from when we went camping this summer:

This was just something quick and simple without much journalling to it. A few of the inside pages are just trading card holder inserts that I cut up and used as pages... Stop in the store and check it out in it's entireity. I only took a few photos to show you.

Have a good weekend everyone!

~Ronni

No comments: