Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I should be sleeping!

But I wanted to check in and say bye!

My flight is at 550am Thursday morning. I am checking the site to make sure the 1110pm flight arrives tonight - no flight tonight, no flight tomorrow morning! ACK! LOL

I will be back next Friday morning just in time for the Anniversary Crop. I hope to see you all there Friday night and throughout the weekend! We have some awesome new products that we ordered at the show last week. We are hoping they get the orders in the computer and shipped on time.

i have a fun little make and take with one of the new products that we all fell in love with! You are so going to want it! I know it! Ronni has already asked to put hers aside. Dont miss out! But you have to wait until the weekend to find out what it is..........shhhhhh Kari, no spilling the beans.

Be good! See you next weekend! ~~Melanie

No comments: