Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sneak peaks...

I'm finally finished my NAIT course, just awaiting the results. I'm hoping that I'll have a little more free time on my hands. For the last two years I've been saying, "once I'm done school, I'm gonna..." and now that time is here! :)
So I've got a little tiny sneak peek for what I have in store for May's kit. Are you a little curious? It turned out better than I hoped! Yeah, me! lol Like it so far? A few more days to wait, that's all.
Hope to see you soon!
~RonniH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Ronni!!!!! Gratz on finising your course.

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much Kerry for the yard sale. It was wonderful and I would do it again and again and again. I would also like to say a very special thanks for tending the money. That was a huge help for us in the back. Great idea to colour code as it made it easy for customers to pay all at once and use credit, cash or debit. Again Thanks bunches. Linda Stemerick

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry - I thought your yard sale had alot of really nice things. The prices where very reasonable. Next time I will have to bring down some things. Thanks again. Pat