Friday, April 30, 2010

May Kit Reveal!!

Here it is, in all it's terribly photographed glory, the May kit! (and yes, my kitchen walls are yellow, but not THAT yellow, LOL)

You get one 2 page layout, as well as 1 one page layout! Fabby flocked "Lush" from My Mind's Eye, in my very favouritist colours... the black, cream, and red. (drool)

Kit includes instructions on not only how to do the layouts, but how to make the little cardstock flowers. Everything you need is included... the lace, the titles, the cool Heidi Swapp clock
Come on down this weekend, it is National Scrapbook day, after all, and say hi and pick up a kit for yourself or as a Mother's Day gift. Kits are limited, so once they're gone, they're gone! I hope you like them as much as I did pulling them together.
Happy scrapping!
~RonniH.



No comments: