Monday, April 26, 2010

challenge monday!!!!

Good Monday morning!!!! so here is your challenge for this week.
Use inspiration from this layout and make a few cards, you can use either the colours or the layout itself. If you don't make cards then go ahead and do a layout.



So... did you attend the Garage sale on the weekend??? was there some good deals??

Is everyone ready for NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!! I believe that are only a few spots left, (SORRY SOLD OUT) if interested please call the store today and book, come join us for a great time with food , prizes and scrapping!!!! i know you can resist!!!!!

Have a great day , I' ll be posting again a little later in the week!!!!

~tam~

1 comment:

Carolyn M. said...

The garage sale was awesome!! Thanks girls - the snacks and surroundings were fabulous! I got to sell items, buy items and now I have a gift certificate to spend on new stuff! Great idea and glad I was able to take part in it!