Friday, April 23, 2010

I couldnt leave without...

saying a few things....haha

1. DO NOT MISS the garage sale TOMORROW!!!! Awesome stuff will be available for purchase. No muss, no fuss for the sellers. Get your stuff to the store today to be set up and ready for tomorrow. April 24 be there or be square. Call the store or check earlier posts for all deets.

2. Sign up for the last remaining spots for NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY! April 30-May 2 crop at the store until you can not crop anymore. Challenges, goodies, gift bags and of course our smiling happy faces (well not mine as I will be away but all the others lol)

3. Keep your eyes open for Ronni's upcoming kit! She will be dropping her May kit in about a week. Plus, I hear from a little birdie that she has a surprise one......and i know what it is! Be ready for it! It is going to rock your socks off (ETA on this to drop....tba)

4. I will see you all in 11 days. I am off for my annual birthday trip. This year it is a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise. A new cruise line that I havent been on, a ship I havent been on and islands I havent been to. Hope it rocks! LOL I will be celebrating my birthday in Grenada. I will try to stop by to say hi if I can :) Dont worry. Tons of photos to come and new layouts and challenges!

5. Tammy will be sharing the Year of Challenges challenge this Monday. Enjoy and good luck!

Have an awesome week. Be good. Scrap lots. Enjoy the memories :)

~~melanie

1 comment:

Chelsey Kurtz said...

I for sure won't miss the garage sale! And have a ton of fun on your cruise!! I love cruising, which line, ships and ports?