Sunday, August 30, 2009

September kit Release

OMG Can y ou believe it is almost September?????
Kids are back in school
The westher is cooling off (well, 28C today, so can we really say that?)
The days are getting shorter
Work is getting busier
man, time is flying!

Anyway, I am not going to lie to you. This kit scared me. Scared me silly! I think we all felt out of our comfort zone. But, we all rocked it! LOL As scared as I was with the papers, the layouts just seemed to come together.

We also had a challenge this month. Use a song title on your page.
My song title that I used is 1,2,3,4 by the plain white tees. As soon as I heard the song, I knew it was for a Kbear page. On this layout, I also used the bellies and made my own numbers (sorry Kari!).
This is a layout from my New York trip a couple of weeks ago. It is the view from the Top of the Rock at floor 68 and is of Central Park. Excuse the haze. The humidity while we were there was amazing.
Finally. my cards. I went google eye crazy! Too much fun. I played around wiht the words that were already on the paper and highlighted them a bit with a black pen. I put google eyes on all the dogs lol I also used on the bird diecuts from the chatterbox assortment that Kari had int he store and made it a smidge larger.
Thanks for looking!
~~Melanie

No comments: