Friday, March 27, 2009

Woohoo! April Kit Release!

One of my favourite days every month is upon us again. It's Kit release day!
Here are my layouts and cards that I did up with the kit. Very spring colours with the Basic Grey papers and embellishments. I hope you have fun with it!














Now for my last layout I want to point out to you the most awesome stamps I used on it. These are Glitz Distress Stamps. They come in a package of 5 clear acrylic stamps in the package (crackle, dot, grid, number and script). I used 4 of the 5 on this layout to add some texture to it. I use the entire stamp, I used the edge of the stamp, I used the corner of the stamp. When these arrive in thestore (they were supposed to be there for the Anniversary Crop....) and Kari sends out the new product email, you will want to RUN not WALK to pick up a package for yourself - and maybe even another as a gift. They are awesome for card making and layouts. If you want to ensure you get one before they sell out, call Kari at the store and ask to be put onto the list to hold one for you. THEN - I want to see what you have done with them!


No comments: