Saturday, March 14, 2009


I AM BACK!!!
Hello everyone, just thought i would stop on to say HI, see how everyone is doing.

So our first paper challenge has been a huge success, we got most of the layouts back. Come in the store this coming week to see the layouts on display. They are all fabulous....and good luck judging them Mel.

How is the 12 challenge coming??? Anyone participating?

So let me share a picture my friend took of me at Hover Damn Thursday...
I want you to comment on the blog...Monday, March 23rd...I will draw a name from all who entered to win our next monthly kit. I want you to tell us where you like to scrap? If you came to our big anniversary crop, let us know what you thought of the crop....and if you didn't make it to the crop, let us know when the last time you got to scrapbook, & how often you try to... Have a great week everyone. We will chat soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to scrap at Embellished Memories (my favorite place). I like the company, conversation and ideas. I do also crop at home but it's not quite as fun.

I didn't make it to the Anniversary Crop to Crop - but I did stop in to say hi and thanks! I would have been there except I had a hockey tournament to go to....I thought it looked like everyone was having a great time.

I last scrapbooked at the store on Friday (March 12th) for our crop club and I won!! It was great and Kelowna is coming to an end (FINALLY).. I try to scrapbook once a month but would love to at least once a week....