Sunday, March 1, 2009

Greetings and the 12 Challenge theme

Hi everyone!
Gotta love free internet at the resort. I have emailed Kari a couple of times, but no replies :( I know whe is super busy getting ready for the crop next weekend - cant wait to see you all there!!!! Having a great time....even if I do have to inspect a couple of resorts.....makes me appreciate the awesome resort we are al!

March 12 Challenge Theme - Things that are GREEN.

Join us on March 12 and take a minimum of 5 photos, then do a lyout of anysize for your mini book. More deets can be found in our January post about the challenge. Hope you join us. I know it is making me step outside of my photo comfort zone. lol (wish I were here on teh 12th! That would have rocked!)

See you guys soon! Be good!

~~Melanie

No comments: