Friday, March 13, 2009

March inspiration from Tammy


These were the most fun i had with the March kit!!!! they are round magnets, junked up with chipboard, flowers and buttons..( watch for a possible make and take )
Sorry for the delay ladies ....im runnning a little behind....
It was so nice to see all of you at the 2nd anniversary crop!!! what a BLAST!!!
I hope that march is keeping you well and warm..im so DONE with this Nasty weather!!! i want SPRING NOW!!!!


Here is a LO of when my gurls over flowed the dishwasher with regular dishsoap, sooo

funny!!!


This is my gurls first massage, they so enjoyed it..










and here is a LO of some of the friends that came to our summer crop at the store!!! dontcha just love E's pigtails!!!!
have a great weekend ladies!!! think of me as you play with paper...I'll be in school...
Tam

No comments: